Super Mario bros Z ep 1 Super Mario bros Z ep 1

Where theres a will, theres a way!

Oh man first off I have to say awesome job on the flash and your right, there have been some Mario/DBZ stuff but they werent as good but yea you did an excellent job on it. I loved the graphics and the style. The sound was put together very well and overall it was a great flash. It would be cool though if you could add more DBZ music next time like Piccolo's theme or Earth Music and like if you could also incorporate not just the Android and Cell Saga but also items from the other sagas too. Again great job and I can't wait for the next flash!

S. Ninja Mario Ep. 0 S. Ninja Mario Ep. 0

...WOW...

That had to be the one of the greatest flashes Ive seen in awhile. I loved the sprites that you used as well as the music. The music was AWESOME!! Im a huge Naruto fan and everytime I heard a different song I was like nice I know this song so yea I am definetly adding this to my Favorites list. Oh yea so one more thing where did you download that last song and whats it called cause I know you named it in the flash but I wasnt able to catch it. Again great job and I can't wait till the next one comes out!!

Bananabeard 2 Bananabeard 2

SWEET!!

Man that was an AWESOME MOVIE!! The graphics were superb and as always, the voices were sweet. This has to be one of the greatest clock crew movies ever and Im glad I was able to watch it on such a great day as CLOCK DAY 2005 ASKFJHSAKDJ!!!!

mrsimon responds:

Sweet, but Lord of the Clocks trully pwned me :P

LL - Girl From Mars LL - Girl From Mars

NICE!!

That was a great flash! I especially loved the song. Ive become addicted to it! Thanks for a great flash keep up the good work!

MUST BUY THE SONG!!

The Trunks Story The Trunks Story

Great Work!!

Great flash film! I loved your art style! Keep up the good work!!

XIN Session 14 XIN Session 14

Another Great Episode!

That was a great episode. I have been watching Xin since it started and Im glad to see that with each movie, the movies have gotten better. Keep up the good work. I cant wait till the next one comes out!!

Holiday Super Friends Ep1 Holiday Super Friends Ep1

Happy Easter Bitch!!

That was a great movie. I loved your style of artwork. I loved how you created a character for each holiday that occured in the month of December, especially Capt. Kawanza!! Keep up the good work and Happy Easter!!!

The New DBR (preview) The New DBR (preview)

The New Version Rocks!!

The new version of DBR looks sweet! It reminds me so much of the real thing. Cant wait to see it when it comes out. The graphics and the style and the graphics are so much neater than the older version. The only thing is the sound which is kind of "choppy" but overall everything looks nice. Cant wait to see it when it comes out!

DBZ: Vegeta vs. Cosmos DBZ: Vegeta vs. Cosmos

Nice!!

That was a great DBZ sprite flash!! I especially loved the sprites that you used in the flash! Keep up the good work!

PS Can you make the next one with Vegito =)

iX responds:

You got it. ;)

We're not gonna take it. We're not gonna take it.

ROCK ON MARIO!!

This was a great flash!! The mouth to sound syncronization was really good! I also liked how you added scenes of all the characters beating up Bowser and his minions!! It was a great flash and I cant wait for you next big hit!!