Super Mario bros Z ep 1 Super Mario bros Z ep 1

Where theres a will, theres a way!

Oh man first off I have to say awesome job on the flash and your right, there have been some Mario/DBZ stuff but they werent as good but yea you did an excellent job on it. I loved the graphics and the style. The sound was put together very well and overall it was a great flash. It would be cool though if you could add more DBZ music next time like Piccolo's theme or Earth Music and like if you could also incorporate not just the Android and Cell Saga but also items from the other sagas too. Again great job and I can't wait for the next flash!

S. Ninja Mario Ep. 0 S. Ninja Mario Ep. 0

...WOW...

That had to be the one of the greatest flashes Ive seen in awhile. I loved the sprites that you used as well as the music. The music was AWESOME!! Im a huge Naruto fan and everytime I heard a different song I was like nice I know this song so yea I am definetly adding this to my Favorites list. Oh yea so one more thing where did you download that last song and whats it called cause I know you named it in the flash but I wasnt able to catch it. Again great job and I can't wait till the next one comes out!!

Bananabeard 2 Bananabeard 2

SWEET!!

Man that was an AWESOME MOVIE!! The graphics were superb and as always, the voices were sweet. This has to be one of the greatest clock crew movies ever and Im glad I was able to watch it on such a great day as CLOCK DAY 2005 ASKFJHSAKDJ!!!!

mrSimon responds:

Sweet, but Lord of the Clocks trully pwned me :P

Pok├ęball Blitz Pok├ęball Blitz

Oh man is that game addicting or what!

It's a very simple game. I got 85000. I just quit cause i couldn't take the addiction. Great game the only thing is that the music got really annoying, really fast. Remember that when your making your next game.